Brian J. Soo-Hoo, EsqPartner
areas of focus
- Creditor harassment
- Telephone harassment
- Judgment and garnishment defense
- Credit card lawsuit defense
- Student Loan Lawsuits
- Identity Theft
- University of San Diego, School of Law – Juris Doctor, 2003
- University of California, Irvine –
- Bachelor of Arts, Criminology, Law & Society, 1999
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, 1999
- California State Bar: 12/2013
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Western District of Tennessee
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of California
Brian’s unique background “behind enemy lines” representing insurance companies gives his clients a strategic advantage. He started his 20-year legal career defending insurance companies and their policyholders as an associate attorney for one of the largest insurance defense firms in Southern California. One of the defense firm’s former partners is now a sitting Judge of the Orange County Superior Court.
After several years of honing his skills as a defense attorney and battling some of the top Plaintiff lawyers in California, Brian realized his true calling. Now Brian fights for individual consumers to combat corporate injustice.
Brian brings his 12 years of unique experience as the managing attorney of a thriving consumer bankruptcy law practice to the Consumer Justice Law Center. He has protected thousands of consumers by eliminating millions of dollars in unsecured debt and liabilities to give them the “fresh start” they so desperately need.
Brian graduated from the University of California, Irvine, with degrees in Criminology and Psychology. He then went on to complete his legal studies at the University of San Diego School of Law where he was appointed to the board of the Honors Appellate Moot Court.
Brian is married to his beautiful wife and have 3 children together. On his free time Brian enjoys being the “punching bag” for his 3 children!
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: